Dryer Vent Cleaning in Kansas City
We all know about regular dentist visits, oil changes and changing of the furnace filter should be performed on a regular bases. But when was the last time you had a dryer vent cleaning?
Full Service Chimney was featured in a 41 Action News broadcast regarding devastating, yet preventable home fires caused by unclean dryer vents. Watch the video below to learn more about why it is in you and your family’s best interest to contact Full Service Chimney for the most thorough dryer vent cleaning in Kansas City:
Why you need dryer vent cleaning in Kansas City:
- Longer drying times
- Shorter dryer life
- Wasted energy
- Most importantly a FIRE HAZARD
When the vent to the dryer becomes soiled with lint or animal deposits it will overheat and slow down the rate exhaust exits your home. This creates a back pressure issue that will cause the vent (and dryer) to overheat. The same heat that dries our clothes may catch the home on fire. You can find dryer vent safety tips here. By hiring Full Service Chimney for dryer vent cleaning in Kansas City, we can help prevent dangerous or even deadly fires from occurring in your home.
Allow your trusted friends at Full Service Chimney to keep both your dryer and chimney safe and functional. Make your appointment for dryer vent cleaning in Kansas City from Full Service Chimney today!