Full Service Chimney™
This policy is effective as of 02/23/2021.
Your privacy is important to us. It is Full Service Chimney’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://fullservicechimney.com, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
If you send us an email, the email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. We will not share, sell, rent, swap, or authorize any third party to use your email address for commercial purposes without your permission.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share any personally identifying information publicly or with third parties, except when required to by law. However, some third parties, including advertisers, may collect Personal Information and/or usage data from users of our websites using automatic information collection tools such as cookies and tracking pixels. These third parties’ use and disclosure of Personal Information and/or usage date is governed by their own data policies.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services. Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information.
Conflict Between This Policy and Local Laws and Regulations
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information that personally identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with you (“Personal Information”), including:
- Personal identifiers and contact information such as name, mailing address, email address, phone number;
- Account or service history such as services rendered, customer type (residential/commercial), account balance and status, property descriptions and information;
- Audio/visual information such as call recordings, chat transcripts;
- Banking and financial information such as payment terms, debit/credit card number, expiration date; bank account and routing number;
- Characteristics of protected classifications such as age, gender or senior citizen status;
- Internet and network information such as IP address, browsing/search history, data collected through cookies;
- Geolocation data such as latitude and longitude of street for the house that received services;
- Other unique identifiers such as unique system generated sequence numbers for internal identification; and
- Inferences drawn from the above categories of Personal Information that relate to your credit, preferences, characteristics, behavior, attitudes and aptitudes.
The types of Personal Information we collect about you may vary based on how you use our website and/or services, and your relationship with us.
We also collect information about businesses and their representatives that engage with us such as EIN, TIN, address, phone number, email address, bank account information (collectively, “Business Information”). This information is generally not considered Personal Information because it relates to a business or a business contact.
Usage Data and Sites Activity
We automatically collect information in connection with the actions you take on our website (“Usage Data”). For example, each time you use our website, we automatically collect the type of web browser you use, the type of device you use, your operating system, your Internet Service Provider, the pages you view, referring and exit pages, the date and time of your visit, and the number of clicks to, from, and within our website, and the duration of your visits to our website. If this information is capable of being associated with you, directly or indirectly, we treat it as Personal Information. If this information is not capable of being individually associated with you, we treat it as Usage Data.
We may record calls and retain the content of text messages or other written/electronic communications between you and us. By communicating with us, you consent to our recording and retention of communications.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We may ask you to provide us with Personal Information when you communicate with us online or offline, including emails, surveys and marketing or promotional programs. You are not required to provide us your Personal Information; however, if you choose not to provide the requested information, you may not be able to use some or all of the features of the website or services or we may not be able to fulfill your requested interaction.
Third-Party Data Sources
We may collect Personal Information from third-party data sources such as data brokers, consumer reporting agencies, marketing agencies and partners, analytics firms, and government agencies.
Cookies and Other Automated Tools
We employ software technology that enables us to track certain aspects of a user’s visit to our website. This technology helps us better manage content on our website by informing us what content is effective, how consumers engage with our website, and how consumers arrive at and/or depart from our website. The software typically uses two methods to track user activity: (1) “tracking pixels” and (2) “clear gifs.” Tracking pixels are pieces of executable code that are embedded in a web page that track usage activity including which pages are viewed, when they are viewed, and how long the pages are viewed. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with unique identifiers which are embedded in web pages and email messages that track whether a user views a web page or email message. User activity information may be associated with additional information about a user’s session and Personal Information, if provided by the user.
We may send you relevant offers and news about our services in a number of ways, including by sending email, but only if you have previously agreed to receive these marketing communications. When you register with us we will ask if you would like to receive marketing communications from us, and you can change your marketing choices at any time online, by clicking the unsubscribe link on our marketing emails, over the phone by calling us directly, or by submitting a request in writing.
Information from Advertisements
If you arrive at our website via an advertisement (e.g., banner ad), we may collect information regarding the advertisement with which you interacted and your interactions (e.g., item clicked, date and time).
Social Media Widgets
Our website may include social media features, such as the Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Twitter widgets. These features may collect information about your IP address and the pages you visit on our site as well as other Personal Information. A cookie may be set to ensure that a feature properly functions. Your interactions with features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
By accessing the website at https://fullservicechimney.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Full Service Chimney’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Full Service Chimney’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Full Service Chimney at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Full Service Chimney’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Full Service Chimney makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Full Service Chimney does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Full Service Chimney or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Full Service Chimney’s website, even if Full Service Chimney or a Full Service Chimney authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Full Service Chimney’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Full Service Chimney does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Full Service Chimney may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Full Service Chimney does not make any commitment to update the materials.
We recognize the importance of safeguarding the confidentiality of Personal Information from loss, misuse, or alteration. Accordingly, we employ commercially reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect Personal Information from unauthorized access, disclosure, and use. Even with these safeguards, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through our website or services, you do so at your own risk.
Full Service Chimney has not reviewed all of the third party websites or social media platforms that may be linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. Please be aware that if you access these links, you will be leaving our website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Full Service Chimney of the site. We encourage users to read the privacy policies of those sites, as we are not responsible for their content, links, or privacy procedures.
Full Service Chimney may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Kansas and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state court in Kansas.
If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.