Everyone was very professional and courteous even when there was a problem with the gas line connection in the fireplace. They stayed until the problem was fixed which delayed their next project. I am very pleased with the results and the professionalism of everyone who worked on the project. This was the second project at my home and was very pleased both times. I highly recommend them for any chimney problem or project.
Everyone was very professional and courteous
by Matt Maennche | Dec 30, 2019